After getting married, Pakistani actress Ramsha Khan made the decision to give up the entertainment profession.
Ramsha Khan, who excelled in the theatre profession, reportedly declared in a TV interview that she would leave the entertainment field after getting married.
“I have spent five successful years in the industry and worked hard to reach this point,” Ramsha Khan said. “But it will be impossible for me to continue my career after marriage.”
She said that although acting had always been my decision, when I entered the field, it had an impact on my personal life and I had to deal with my family’s disapproval.
Ramsha claims that while she is not interested in doing housework, she is now studying to produce a variety of intriguing products so that she would be able to master them all after getting married.
Ramsha Khan has performed well in a number of dramas, and her portrayal in “Kesa Hai Nasibaan” in particular received positive reviews from her admirers. Alongside the actress, Muneeb Butt portrayed a bad character in the show. In the 2017 movie “Thoda Jee Ley,” Ramsha portrayed the main character.
- How to drive for Uber Eats 14 useful things
- How to Drive in Snow: Navigating Winter Roads Safely 11 tips
- How can I perfect my driving
- How to drive in mountain roads
- How to drive in Pakistan
- Master the Road: City Traffic Police Rawalpindi’s Driver Training Schools
- Traffic Signs and Lines, your life time guide
- Internet people are criticising Iffat Umar’s short outfit
- Meerab Ali with brand new haircut
- Mishi Khan Trolls Iffat Umar again